Terms & Conditions
- Classes are offered on a first come first served basis.
- Seats are only guaranteed after you have paid (Seats carried in cart are not guaranteed).
- If a class does not have the minimum number of students one week prior to the class, the class will be cancelled.
Also, if I need to cancel a class due to an emergency or sickness, students who have already paid will, at their option, be allowed to register for the next class or have their class fee fully refunded.
- If you cancel your seat in a class, you will receive credit for the amount of the class fee to use towards another class or Deborah Gayle Studio products. (Caromal Colours excluded)
- Seminar classes will require a non-refundable deposit to hold a seat in the class, this will be noted on the class description. The remainder of the class fee will be collected two weeks prior to the start of the Seminar class.
Items for Sale:
- Items are offered on a first come first served basis.
- DGS does not charge a handling fee.
- Items are purchased via an order form. The total price, is the item price plus an additional shipping charge which will be provided to you via a separate email. Customers may decline the purchase once they have received the total purchase price.
- DGS is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. The following information explains our current Internet privacy practices, but shall not be construed as a contractual promise. We reserve the right to amend these practices and procedures at any time without prior notice.
- DGS attempts to maintain the highest accuracy of content on its web site. However, DGS makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this web site and expressly disclaims all liability, whether direct or indirect, for any loss or damage arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information presented on the web site.
- DGS makes no warranty, representation or undertaking of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the contents of the web site or its links to other web sites. The DGS web site contains links to various other public and private web sites, whose privacy practices we do not control. If you have questions or concerns about a site we link to, please read the privacy and security information for that site.
- Reference in this web site to any product, process or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public and does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by DGS.
- When you visit a web site and request information, the site's server sends the request to you and then breaks the connection. The connection does not resume again until you perform another action. To ensure that we maintain a connection between our server and your computer we use a standard web technology called "cookies." A cookie is a very small amount of data that is sent from our server to your computer's hard drive. In addition, cookies allow us to save the information that you input while progressing through an online transaction. If your browser is not configured to "accept" cookies, you will still be able to access the static information on our web site, but you will not be able to use certain features, such as our online transactions.
Links to Other Web Sites
- Our web site contains hypertext links to other public and private web sites whose content and privacy practices we do not control. If you have questions or concerns about a site we link to, please read the privacy and security information for that site.
- DGS determines which external web sites are linked to. Hypertext links to external web sites and pages may be removed or replaced at the sole discretion of DGS at any time without notice.
- When you access our web site we automatically collect the following essential technical information:
the Internet domain and Internet address of the computer you are using,
the web page you are requesting,
the type and version of browser and operating system installed on your PC, and
the date and time of access.
Though not essential, we also collect the Internet address of the web site from which you linked.
policy before using the site or submitting any personal information. By using the site, you are accepting the practices described
you visit the site to make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide will be used.
only. If you link to other web sites, please review the privacy policies posted at those sites.
- Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily
submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is
only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to
add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are
useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site,
and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information
cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable
information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud
or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided
to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed
to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site
allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Privacy Contact Information
- We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.